Working closely with our Operations Director you will be a key player within the team responsible for the total growth and delivery of REPL’s Managed Service capability. This is a career-changing opportunity for somebody ready to make an impact and further their career within a growing consultancy.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for operational excellence of the managed services assuring a reliable, responsive and secure operation.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing customers services, ensuring robust SLA’s are in place and that the relevant operational and technical teams understand and are skilled to achieve these.
- Implement processes for monitoring/ alerting, systems maintenance, capacity management, change control, applications processing, communication, network, and security services, production and test environments and other solutions as deemed necessary.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project & delivery teams during the pre-sales, design and implementation process.
- Work closely with the sales team and partners to support all relative sales activity.
- Proactively work to improve process and operation by streamlining operation and reducing the cost of operation over time.
What we’re looking for
- Service Management background with experience managing £100k to £10m Support Contracts.
- Working knowledge/experience across a wide range of infrastructure platforms and technologies.
- Excellent commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Proactive and flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrative strategic thinking.
- Demonstrative track record of successfully delivering large complex programmes and projects.
- Experience in creating, growing and managing effective Service and Support teams.
- Experience in managing geographically disparate teams working on multiple products.
- Deep understanding of principles of delivering service to ITIL framework. (Including to relevant ISO standards – (27001, 9001).
- Experiences of all phases of the sales cycle.