Hope the morning coffee is hot, but not as hot as the topics of discussions over day 1. Here’s a quick recap of what we talked about yesterday at the panel discussion and how it applies to you.
- Retailers still struggle to find the right opportunities for AI in stores
- Customers want both personalized and zero-interaction service options
- Customers also want to be in your store. You just need to give them a reason to go there
- Tech target: translate data into simple and relevant solutions that solve real problems
- Customer-facing associates are still your most valuable asset
Also, I’ve been thinking more about the groups struggle with incomplete data sets, and I think we can help solve that by thinking through more practical AI uses in your stores. There are a ton of organizations just like yours using our custom mobile and AI solutions which deliver real results.
Day two looks set to be another exciting day with our Executive Chairman, Mike Callender chairing the morning sessions so be sure to grab a coffee and check out his opening address at 08:50. Then the sessions following will be focussing on customer experience, supply chain fulfilment and that key buzzword for the event AI.
Want to talk more about future-proofing your business? Drop by booth #K3 near the reception desk to meet me and the REPL team or contact us by clicking here.