senior / principal consultants.
We want to talk to Senior and Principal Consultants keen to progress their careers in a visionary, highly successful consultancy. You’ll already be achieving big results in your own right but may be looking to move your career to the next level, working with an organisation focused on delivering the exceptional both to our clients and our team. Perhaps you’re looking for a genuine opportunity to be recognised, add value and take ownership of your development in a collaborative working environment. Or looking for an opportunity to move to a smaller but growing consultancy where you can take your career to the next level with a globally recognised leader in retail tech.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience working in a challenging consultancy environment with strong skills and experiences across a variety of areas such as business analysis, project management and / or technical consultancy
- Ideally a strong background in Retail
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to inspire and lead project teams to achieve shared goals
- Strong attention to detail demonstrated through prior experience at the strategic and tactical / delivery levels
- The ability to empathise and have honest professional interactions with a diverse stakeholder group in order to build long-lasting trusted advisory relationships including executives, managers, and subject matter experts