Are you a QA Engineer with Test Automation experience looking to elevate your skills and thrive in a supportive, fast-paced, and dynamic environment? Where the work you do drives real, innovative, meaningful, and valued outputs?
Working at with REPL, we will nurture your talent, working in highly collaborative teams on a variety of projects and products, all focused on delivering cutting-edge, market-leading solutions within the Retail domain for large, global brands. As a consumer-led, ever-changing market, the retail industry demands innovative and inspiring tech solutions. This is the foundation of the REPL ethos and shapes the way in which we work. We are passionate about using new technology and have embraced DevOps, Big Data and Machine Learning within our products.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer with a strong test automation background to join our Development Services team helping to support our growing customer base on many large, innovative development projects with well-known high street brands. You will be remarkable, with excellent problem-solving and communication skills. As a team player, you will fit straight into our open, collaborative, no-fear, egoless working environment.
We offer a flexible working environment. The majority of our Development Services team are based in our offices in Henley-in-Arden, Warwick and London but we are also now expanding to South Africa. An average week may be split between the office and working at home but as we are a consulting business you also may also be required to travel and work on-site with some of our customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of both manual and automated test plan design and implementation processes, delivering high quality and robust products to meet customer requirements and end user expectations.
- To be able to design and execute effective automated functional and regression tests in Gherkin and Cucumber using the BDD approach.
- Commercial experience with DevOps delivery including the use of test automation tools and practices (EG: ADO, TDD, BDD).
- Excellent knowledge of End-to-End testing practices and processes, including the production of status reports/MI and identification and reporting of defects/issues.
- Be able to apply analytical and innovative thinking and demonstrate good decision-making skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively to all key stakeholders.
- The ability to quickly learn and adjust to new technologies and processes.
- Take accountability, responsibility and be passionate for quality team delivery.
- Strong team building and personal skills.
You will also have some experience of, or a desire to learn about the following:
- A working understanding of Agile software development practices eg. Scrum, KanBan, XP, delivering CI/CD pipelines.
- Working with Microsoft Azure.
- Microsoft Entity framework.
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team.
Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovative ideas and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in.