We have an opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst to join our established team. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle of systems development and will work on a number of retail IT projects. You will be responsible for meeting with clients, documenting their requirements, process mapping, system mapping, user experience mapping, data analysis, and presenting results to client demonstrating a recognized structured approach.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
· Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs
· Lead detailed design activities ensuring solutions are fit for purpose on large programs
· Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible
· Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop us cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews
· Assist Quality Management team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed
· Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation
What we’re looking for
· Reflects REPL core values of being: Straight-Forward, Challenging, Pioneering, Insatiable, Brave, Inspirational, Passionate.
• Business Analyst or consultancy experience within Retail and related systems
• Ecommerce/ multichannel. Preferred
• Experience in data gathering and facilitation techniques
• Experience with requirements management, use case and process modelling tools
• Experience with defining integration between applications
• Experience with applying and general knowledge of various analysis and gathering approaches, methodologies, and models
• Takes ownership of problems through to their satisfactory conclusion
• Highly intelligent, creative, and driven
• Respected credible and a good role model for all Testing staff but comfortable making difficult decisions and seeing tough choices through
• Comfortable with ambiguity
· Strong business and systems analysis skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures
· Ability to understand and apply common, object-oriented modelling techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical / implementation levels
· Able to organize, coordinate, and direct users and teams
· Strong oral and written communications abilities
· Solid analytical and technical skills
· Excellent presentation skill
Opportunity available in Dallas or Bentonville.