business change consultant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Change Consultant to join our growing Business Change Practice.
You will be responsible for supporting the Business Change Manager in creating, designing, and leading change management workstreams on a variety of our client projects, with a focus on user adoption and creating sustainable, lasting change.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting with the creation of innovative and human-centred Business Change Management strategies and plans to support our clients with their change projects
- Assisting project teams in integrating change management activities into their overall project plans
- Assisting the Business Change Manager in the identification and assessment of business requirements, identifying the people impacts of change
- Identifying and assessing business change impacts, identifying areas that need change management intervention
- Supporting the Business Change Manager in the design, delivery and management of communications, stakeholder engagement, training, and adoption activities
- Supporting in the assessment of business readiness for change and recommend activities to embed the change within the business
- Assisting the project team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, user acceptance activity and training material
- Developing and maintain strong client and stakeholder relationships, including REPL resources, client teams and other third parties
- Assisting the growth of our business change practice
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of working in business change management workstreams or related roles (inc. training, communications, requirements gathering).
- Knowledge of business change management methodologies, tools and techniques
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Understanding of variety of delivery methodologies including waterfall, agile and hybrid models
- Strong business and systems analysis skills with the ability to troubleshoot when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage all types of audiences
- A desire to help grow our business change practice
- A strong desire to continue developing change management skills and a focus on continual professional development
- Confident in using total MS office suite
It would be ideal if you had:
- A Change Management qualification (e.g. APMG Foundation) or experience in delivering business change management
- Experience of using communications and training software to enable change management programmes
- Understanding and previous experience of using Design Thinking principles and human-centered design
- Experience of business change either from a consultancy or retail background
- Good knowledge and experience of Retail including areas such as;
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.