business systems analyst.
We’re looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our REPL Back Office Systems Practice. As a Business Systems Analyst, you’ll be working in a global implementation project within the Configuration Workstream, reporting to the Configuration Lead. You’ll be trained on the relevant system configuration skills necessary to complete his/her day-to-day tasks and activities, with a passion and ability to learn things quickly, as well as familiarity in working within an agile framework.
You’ll be working with the customer directly to gather requirements, propose solutions, configure the Back-Office system, and provide support where necessary. The configuration workstream works closely with various teams/stakeholders such as test, design, release, environment, business, integration teams and more.What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Support the client with all configuration activities for the Back-Office system
- Maintaining the configuration consistency across all Back-Office environments across the client's landscape
- Work with the client to define configuration requirements and to write user stories
- Working closely with various teams within the project to provide support - design, defect management, test & automation teams
- Evaluate, update, and maintain configuration documentation
- Support in triaging back-office issues
- Implementation of environment upgrades for all non-production and production environments
- Facilitate configuration workshops with new markets to elicit requirements
- Understanding and implementing SOX Compliance (user access review) process
- Supporting software provider with testing and implementing purges for the client
- Investigate and support back-office configuration queries (with the client and project teams)
- Working on continually improving processes and documentation within the team, to ensure client compliance
- Providing knowledge transfer to the client / new members of the team
- Supporting the client across multiple countries (sometimes out of hours activities)
We’re looking for a self-starter with a strong attention to detail, that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This individual must possess strong communication, stakeholder management, organisation, and time management skills, with an overarching commitment to ensure delivery and client satisfaction.
It would also be great if you had/ a desire to learn about:
- Understanding of scrum / agile ways of working
- Good attention to detail/accuracy
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Willing to learn, positive attitude
- System investigative skills, task oriented, proactive, inquisitive
- Being able to manage workload across multiple countries within a top-tier global implementation project
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Preferably with retail background or previous Back-Office system experience (esp JDA / Blue Yonder ESO product)
- Competent with Excel
- Experience with JIRA, ADO, SalesForce.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer, and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.