We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Henley-in-Arden. The role will involve extracting, gathering and analysing data across all channels to deliver actionable insights to business teams and shape our approach to data. We’re looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual who wants to be a key player in contributing to the data strategy and vision for REPL.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Extract and break down large quantities of data from multiple sources
- Process and model this data quickly, leading to actionable business insights
- Analyse existing data systems and identify improvements based on previous experiences
- Build and create an efficient, effective process for extraction of data and population of reports for further analysis using available tools and technologies
- Deliver all reporting, analysis, and other project deliverables and ensure that all understand data insights and their impact for the business
- Document and map linkages between all data sources
- Develop trends and create models to estimate future circumstances
- Provide data readiness reviews before implementation and manage any issues arising
- Troubleshooting and rewriting existing reporting models
Obligatory Skills and Experience
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in an agile environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience interacting directly with senior management, end-users and third parties
- Understands the importance of data quality
- Good IT skills and has experience working with large databases through strong SQL skills
- Be experienced in Business Intelligence including using market-leading Business Intelligence tools
- Have the ability to understand our business requirements and translate these into deliverables
- Be passionate about the world of data and be excited about keeping up to date with the latest innovations, technologies and industry changes
- A logical and methodical approach to data management
- Demonstrate logical and analytical thinking via a mathematical and / or technical background
- T-SQL (to include): Creating Views, Creating Stored Procedures, Merge Statements, SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS): Visual Studio Reporting Services or Microsoft Report Builder
- High-Level Excel (to include): Macro, VBA, SQL Integration
- Power BI (To Include): DAX, Report Authoring & Sharing
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Tableau application stack, both Desktop and Server.
- JetReports, with a specific focus on Microsoft Navision.
- SalesForce Reporting.
- Hadoop and related technologies.
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS Tabular)
- Dynamics Nav
- Microsoft Flow