Our test practice has been pivotal to our success and within the last year has grown significantly. Working within our test practice means the opportunity to work with new tech within automated testing such as robotics. As a result, we are now looking for Fuels Test Analysts to join our team.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Adhere to the documented strategy for the test programme or product, ensuring efficiency, visibility and quality control
- Develop test conditions, scenarios, cases and scripts according to the specific test phases (e.g. System Test, Integration Test, etc.)
- Utilise both manual and automated testing, as appropriate
- Contribute to test planning
- Perform test-related tasks as per the established plans for the key test deliverables, working with colleagues, suppliers and customer resources as required
- Follow the defined approach and plan for specific test phases/sprints, including test preparation, execution and closure, and supporting monitoring and control processes
- Adhere to the (test) environment management strategy and plan
- Maintain a strong relationship with the key stakeholders and act as a point of contact for test-related activities across the product/programme and, especially, within the Scrum or Test Team. Working alongside customer, integrator and third-party resources as appropriate.
- Ensure customer requirements (functional and non-functional) are adequately defined and are met and ensure the quality of product/release is assessed and understood.
- Adhere to the documented quality control and assurance processes for the test deliverables
- Assist in the development of a high-performing team, alongside the other functional and technical consultants involved in test activities
- Manage and maintain testware
- Mentor colleagues and new starters
What we’re looking for:
- Prior project experience as a Fuels Test Analyst within complex global Fuel related projects
- Hold ISTB Foundation certificate
- Proficient in BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Proficient in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Familiar with testing concepts, principles, approaches, tools and methods such as the SDLC and Agile methodology
- Leading a team of testers and working with defined planning and control processes
- Strong communication skills with staff and customers, including listening and providing answers
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with third party suppliers
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams, composed of System Integrator, Supplier and customer
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Experience with Point of Sale and Back-office systems
- Experience with mobile testing including Android and IoS
- Varied experience working with new and innovative test automation projects
- Experience with multiple global petrochem / global fuels IT projects
- Experience testing payments solutions end to end (including FEPs)
- Ability to identify and raise risks
- Self-organising, able to prioritise own workload and seek input from stakeholders when required
- Experience working in an Enterprise B2B and B2C mobile and web environment
- Able to support REPL’s seven pillars of development. Usability, maintainability, availability, extensibility, scalability, security and portability.
Closing date 2nd June