We’re looking for a Functional Consultant with previous Demand and Fulfilment experience to join our team. You’ll be applying expertise, industry and best practice to deliver demand and fulfilment solutions and capabilities that will assist our customers in maximizing their ROI. Working at REPL, we will nurture your talent, working in highly collaborative teams on a variety of projects and products, all focused on delivering cutting-edge, market-leading solutions within the Retail domain for large, global brands.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with clients to define requirements within project scope, documenting, requirements, “as is” and “to be” processes and required solution documentation.
• Map functional requirements ensuring non-standard functionality identified and logged, develop a best-fit model, and identify gaps.
• Identify barriers to productivity and provide cost-benefit analysis and change impact assessments.
• Create solution designs and support with technical design delivery
• Specify requirements for development and integration specialists.
• Ability to work on multiple programs/projects simultaneously within one or more industry verticals, and/or may work on multiple applications.
• Support pre-sales activities – proposals, statements of work, project approaches and cost estimation.
What we’re looking for:
• FMCG and/or Retail experience preferably Grocery retailing
• Strong background in implementing Demand & Fulfilment Solutions at a wide range of clients.
• Functional/Technical hands-on experience with the Demand & Fulfilment Solutions – particularly client configuration.
• Experience with data migration and analysis for demand forecasting solutions.
• Experience facilitating/leading analysis and/or design workshops in support of desired to-be business requirements and then transferring the information gained into a written design document for group review and consensus.
• Able to work away from home / abroad during the working week.
You will also have some experience of, or a desire to learn about the following:
• Experience with Blue Yonder (JDA) Demand and fulfilment solutions including Demand, Demand 360, Enterprise Supply Planning (ESP) etc.
• Experience in a Solution Architect role on a demand & fulfilment project
• A consulting background working on project implementation.
• Strong Analysis and data analysis skills
• Experience in technical aspects of Implementation e.g., interface design/build.
• Configuring BY Demand & Fulfilment solution to meet design requirements.
• Experience in end-user / super user training.
• Good understanding of databases including Oracle or MS SQL.
• Operational background.
• German-speaking – fluent, business level