Are you looking for your next role in consulting? Do you have JDA Category Management experience? An opportunity for a Category Management consultant has arisen at REPL Group to configure solutions to meet design requirements and lead projects of work.
As an equal opportunity employer we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with clients to define requirements within project scope, documenting “as is” and “to be” processes.
- Map functional requirements ensuring non-standard functionality identified and logged, develop a best-fit model and identify gaps.
- Identify barriers to productivity and provide cost-benefit analysis and change impact assessments.
- Create solution design ‘blueprint’.
- Specify requirements for development and integration specialists.
- Configure solution to meet design requirements.
- Work on multiple programs/projects simultaneously within one or more industry verticals, and/or may work on multiple applications.
- Support pre-sales activities – proposals, statements of work, project approaches and cost estimation.
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience in implementing JDA Category Management Solutions at a wide range of client sites.
- Technical hands-on experience with the JDA Category Management Suite (formerly Intactix) – Category Knowledge Base, Space Planning, Floor Planning, Space Automation Pro, Assortment Optimization, Planogram Generator.
- Good understanding of databases including Oracle or MS SQL.
- Able to work away from home / abroad during the working week.
- Experience facilitating/leading technical analysis and/or design workshops in support of desired to-be business requirements and then transferring the information gained into a written design document for group review and consensus.
You will also have some experience of, or a desire to learn about the following:
- Experience in technical aspects of Implementation e.g. interface design/build.
- Project Management and Business Analysis skills.
- Experience in end-user / super user training.
- Operational background.