Our three-month internship program for bachelor’s degree candidates provides broad exposure to the consulting industry and leading retail technology solutions through full-time immersion in the REPL team and intern development training programme.
You will begin the internship with our intern training programme delivered through a digital eLearning platform. You will also join our consultant training sessions and work alongside and engage with colleagues across our business. At the end of the three-month period if you have met performance expectations you will receive an offer to join on a full-time basis as a Graduate Consultant and join the 18month REPL Graduate Training Programme.
As an equal opportunity employer we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Here is some of what you can expect to do:
- Work on a project along with grad consultants, take responsibility of key aspects of project delivery
- Interview clients’ customers, suppliers and employers—work that will become the basis of the project team’s strategic recommendations
- Own and identify information sources, gather and interpret data, and execute analysis to translate into meaningful insights
- Implement and configure a selected retail system according to the requirements and recommendations that you have identified
- Present your findings and solution to REPL Managing Partner
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems preferred
- Able to work away from home / abroad during the working week
- Able to gather and analyse data
- Excellent written verbal communication skills and able to act professionally with a diverse group of people and managers
- Able to problem solve with strong analytical skills
- Flexible and able to maintain a teamwork attitude
- Positive, proactive, hands-on approach
- Enjoys technical challenges and problem solving
- Eager to learn and exceed expectations