graduate environments analyst.
We’re looking for a graduate to join our Test Practice as an Environments Analyst. You’ll be given full training which will lead to you being involved in for maintaining, updating and general support of different client technology solutions including manual and automated software and hardware. Working as part of the Test Practice team to ensure effective services are delivered to multiple clients through effective through effective environment management.
Graduate recruitment plays an integral part in our development, and we fully understand the importance of progressing the careers of inspirational and talented individuals and realize just how powerful this can be in shaping the leaders of our future. Our unique culture and structure will encourage your creativity, nurture your commercial drive and hone your leadership potential. You’ll be expected to make an impact and influence colleagues and clients alike, and while teamwork is essential, you’ll also be accountable so there’s huge scope to make a real impact right from the start.
The sort of things you’ll be getting involved in:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining computer, Point of Sale and Back Office hardware operating systems and applications to support testing for clients
- Working with suppliers and clients to ensure all testing systems are an accurate representation of production to support testing activities
- Installing, configuring and maintain application software for web-based systems
- Monitoring, configuring and maintaining the Test Delivery Centre test store networks
- Communicating to team members, management and clients
- Working with clients and supplier to provide support and knowledge during project kick off
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware and software issues to resolution
- Providing support, including detailed procedural documentation, and relevant reports
- Working continuously on tasks until completion, or referral to third parties, if appropriate
- Prioritising and managing many open calls simultaneously
- Setting up and maintaining automation test systems
- Working with 3rd party suppliers and partners to effectively document new automated technology
- Be the go-to contact for all relevant automated technical queries
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with both internal and external customers
What we’re looking for:
- A problem-solving mentality
- A willingness to learn and develop
- A passion for technology and demonstration of technology application within the business
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Any Server Build, IT Support or Help Desk experience would be ideal but not essential
It would also be great if you had a desire to learn about:
- Experience in Retail Point of Sale, Fuel and Back Office solutions
- ISTQB Foundation certification
- Agile Certification
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.