We’re growing! As we’re expanding, we have an opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join our Cape Town team. You’ll be working closely with the HR Manager and recruitment team to identify and source candidates for all roles across the business and guide those candidates through the recruitment process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the recruitment team to work multiple roles in different areas at once (consultancy, central and global recruitment)
- Candidate sourcing through advertising, networking, social media and CV search
- Candidate management including to arrange interviews, respond to calls and email, conduct candidate screening, discuss benefits, sign off offer letters
- Own the advertising on job boards and social media, track progress manage and optimise a resource talent pool
- Ensure business knowledge is up to date as well as insight into the retail tech industry
- Manage reference and background checks, verify ID’s and right to work documents
- Support relocation discussions and admin
- New starter admin (adding to socials, environment, laptop and setup with teams etc)
- Support during onboarding
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Strong communication skills with people at all levels in business
- Demonstrable proactiveness
- Have a keen eye for detail and ability to adhere to processes
- Experience of picking up new skills quickly and continuously striving for personal and professional development
- Previous IT recruitment experience including outbound sourcing.
It would also be great if you have:
- Previous experience in sales or customer service environment
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.