Working for a tech consultancy means being reactive, smart in the way that you work and being able to keep up with our fast-paced, ever-changing work environment. Maybe you’re from an agency background and are bored of sticking to pointless KPIs or maybe you’re working internally and ready for an opportunity to join a growing company where recruitment is pivotal to its success. At REPL you’re given the freedom to work in the style that suits you best to take ownership over your area and make it a success.
Our focus is mainly permanent recruitment of people with experience within retail supply chain, workforce management, in-store tech and head office systems. We currently operate in verticals and the ideal addition to our team is someone with experience recruiting in the tech consultancy space – skill sets such as high-level Business Analysts and Project Managers etc. Above all, you need to be driven, able to take responsibility and work well within our dedicated team.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will join the recruitment team based at HQ in Henley-in-Arden or our busy London office and will report to the Head of Recruitment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Headhunting and developing new ways to find top talent
- Candidate management including arranging interviews, responding to calls and email, conducting candidate screening
- Create and manage advertising campaigns and events
- Manage and optimise a recruitment database
- Own multiple business units
What we’re looking for:
- Recruitment Experience within Retail, Technical IT and Consultancy.
- Experience headhunting from different recruitment sources e.g. Linkedin Recruiter, Job boards
- Experience recruiting candidates within or from big consulting firms
- Have an appreciation of the particular issues and difficulties relating to a fast growing or consultancy organisation
- Able to set up and maintain effective administrative systems (computerised and manual)
- Be a self-starter with a proactive approach, able to work on your own initiative demonstrating a flexible attitude towards all types of work, with sometimes minimal detail
- Have lots of energy and initiative, as well as a helpful, positive outlook
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen and build rapport quickly with people at all levels
- Be able to manage your time effectively and prioritise your workload
- Be at ease in organising, coordinating and directing candidates and managers.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Advanced Excel
- Managing stakeholder relationships and provide guidance on recruitment best practice
- Be flexible in hours and work practices
- Able to act with strict confidentiality
- Able to travel to meetings and client sites and on occasion, if required, stay overnight.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer, and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also closely involved with the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.