Are you looking for your next role in consulting? Do you have JDA discrete experience? An opportunity for a JDA discrete consultant has arisen at REPL Group to configure solutions to meet design requirements We’re looking for someone with WMS experience, preferably with exposure to JDA Discrete, and have worked in either consultancy, support or project delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with clients to define requirements within project scope, documenting “as is” and “to be” processes;
- Map functional requirements ensuring non-standard functionality identified and logged, develop a best-fit model and identify gaps;
- Identify barriers to productivity and provide cost-benefit analysis and change impact assessments;
- Create solution design ‘blueprint’;
- Specify requirements for development and integration specialists.
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience of implementing JDA Warehouse Management Solutions at a wide range of client sites.
- Good understanding of databases including Oracle or MS SQL.
- Able to work away from home / abroad during the working week
It would be ideal if you had:
- Experience in technical aspects of Implementation eg interface design/build.
- Project Management and Business Analysis skills
- Experience in end-user / superuser training
- Operational background