sales support graphic specialist
Do you want to join a dynamic, growing team working for a business that cares about its employees, customers and the greater community? Are you ready to truly make a mark and contribute to the creative direction of a business where your work will be truly valued?
The sales support graphic specialist will be working closely with our Partners, taking responsibility for the creation and maintenance of sales and customer assets and creating content to support the sales pipeline and goals. This includes creating graphics and PowerPoint decks for sales pitches, helping format RFPs, and supporting the sales team in presenting themselves professionally and graphically. From concept through execution, you will improve our user experience and storytelling by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Partner team to support design and content creation related to the sales cycle
- A strong focus on PowerPoint – creation of presales decks and presales materials
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Scope and create templates for our sales team to be more efficient across the various touch points with customers and prospects
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency (we require a portfolio to apply for this position)
- Experience performing a similar role within the Partner & Pre Sales Team is desirable’
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint design
- Experience using Neuromorphic style
REPL is an equal opportunity employer, and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also closely involved with the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.