REPL Group is looking for an experienced Integration Developer to join the growing integration practice within REPL. You will be responsible for delivering industry-leading integration work within a developing integration capability.
We’ve worked with all of the UK’s top 10 retailers, as well as with some of the biggest names internationally. These achievements are made possible by hiring the best talent: teams of specialists who share our ambition to deliver the exceptional.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop integration services (often web service APIs) on integration platforms such as MuleSoft Anypoint. Java is the main language used.
- Assist and mentor junior developers through peer-reviews and improving standards and practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology trends and knowledge sharing across the team.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers and testers on the requirements, designs and quality assurance.
You’re main responsibilities and what we’re looking for:
- You will work in cross-discipline, Agile and distributed team structures within the UK to deliver solutions to large corporate clients.
- You will develop high-quality enterprise integration solutions that meet the demanding challenges on usability, resilience, performance, scalability and security
- You will be working in a community of Software Engineers and help contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques Your skills & experience:
- Experience of working as an Architect, shaping the solution and leading technical delivery of large/ complex enterprise integration solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Java and open source technologies and frameworks, using object-oriented development and design patterns, and optimised for the enterprise
- In-depth integration knowledge using an open-source ESB, specifically MuleSoft