REPL Group is looking for an experienced Integration Developer to join the growing integration practice within REPL. You will be responsible for delivering industry-leading integration work within a developing integration capability.
Working with REPL, we will nurture your talent, working in highly collaborative teams on a variety of projects and products, all focused on delivering cutting-edge, market-leading solutions within the Retail domain for large, global brands. These achievements are made possible by hiring the best talent: teams of specialists who share our ambition to deliver the exceptional. What you'll be doing:
You're main responsibilities and what we're looking for:
- Develop integration services (often web service APIs) on integration platforms such as MuleSoft Anypoint. Java is the main language used.
- Assist and mentor junior developers through peer-reviews and improving standards and practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology trends and knowledge sharing across the team.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers and testers on the requirements, designs and quality assurance.
- You will work in cross-discipline, Agile and distributed team structures within the UK to deliver solutions to large corporate clients.
- You will develop high-quality enterprise integration solutions that meet the demanding challenges on usability, resilience, performance, scalability and security
- You will be working in a community of Software Engineers and help contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques Your skills & experience:
- Experience of working as an Architect, shaping the solution and leading technical delivery of large/ complex enterprise integration solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Java and open source technologies and frameworks, using object-oriented development and design patterns, and optimised for the enterprise
- In-depth integration knowledge using an open-source ESB, specifically MuleSoft
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community.