We’re looking for a PMO to drive and implement positive change and business best practice in the delivery organisation. Perhaps you’re looking for a genuine opportunity to be recognized, add value and take ownership of your development in a collaborative and inclusive working environment. Or looking for an opportunity to move to a larger business where you can take your career to the next level with a globally recognised leader in retail tech. As a PMO, you’ll have strong focus on resourcing, reporting insights and risk management with adherence to the end-to-end consulting process (project kick off and close, central repositories and people engagement).What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Assignment of appropriate resources to projects, supporting COO/Global Delivery Lead with resource management, predictive analysis, skills tracking and managing utilisation.
- Driving excellence in the delivery of projects through project lifecycle best practices
- Driving data-based insights and securing conclusions to further improve our operating model
- Own continuous improvement strategy for REPL project delivery and Accenture process adherence
It would be great if you had:
- Project delivery experience.
- Resourcing Assignment and Management experience
- Strong financial / project budget management skills.
- Awareness of the dynamics of a fast-growing consultancy operation.
- Background in working on commercial IT related projects/programmes.
- Persuasive and influential: strong written and aural communicator.
- Business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Stakeholder management skills across all levels of the organisation and particularly senior stakeholders
- Able to hit the ground running.
- Motivated to take charge, flexible with a can-do attitude. Longer hours could be required from time to time,
- Ability to prioritize and manage and expectations of Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to question current thinking.
- Ability to logically solve complex problems
- Ability to motivate colleagues.
- Reporting and analytics experience and can assimilate information easily
- Experience of developing and embedding processes and standards
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize and navigate multiple demands on time
- Previous experience of a PMO role
- Prince2 or PMP Qualification
REPL is an equal opportunity employer, and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very lively communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.