In order to support our incredible growth, we’re hiring passionate Scrum Masters to work on a variety of complex retail technology software programmes within REPL.
We’re looking for someone who will give the team the best possible opportunity to succeed in a fast-paced and challenging environment. You’re known for combining pragmatism with a people-first approach to deliver outstanding value. As a servant leader, you’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty, and you have the humility to put the needs of the team and client before your own. Continuous improvement is at the heart of everything you do and you’re willing to go the extra mile to make our projects, clients and organisation successful.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you will be doing.
- Define and implement best practice agile methodologies & delivery approach
- Help the development team visualise their work to track and ensure sustainable progress, enabling them to examine their own performance data to forecast and adapt delivery
- Manage and facilitate cross-team ceremonies (stand-ups, retrospectives, reporting etc)
- Ensure sprints & stories are well planned and key stakeholders are involved (3 amigos)
- Clear any obstacles or impediments that prevent the team from being effective, identify and manage technical dependencies
- Establish strong, long-lasting relationships with product owners & clients as well as stakeholders outside the team
- Coach team members to build an environment of continuous learning, encouraging collaboration and a growth mindset
Obligatory Skills and Experience
- Significant experiences in delivering complex agile software projects
- Scrum or Product Owner certification
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and technical awareness
- Detailed understanding of scrum/kanban process including key techniques for planning & retrospectives. e.g. 3 amigos, story points, planning poker, writing user stories, behaviour driven development, etc.
- Deep understanding of an online agile tool e.g. Azure DevOps, JIRA for managing sprints, stories & reporting
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including data capturing and data analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communicator – the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts