Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking to elevate your skills and thrive in a supportive, fast-paced, and dynamic environment? Where the work you do drives real, innovative, meaningful, and valued outputs?
Working at with REPL, we will nurture your talent, working in highly collaborative teams on a variety of projects and products, all focused on delivering cutting-edge, market-leading solutions within the Retail domain for large, global brands. As a consumer-led, ever-changing market, the retail industry demands innovative and inspiring tech solutions. This is the foundation of the REPL ethos and shapes the way in which we work. We are passionate about using new technology and have embraced DevOps, Big Data and Machine Learning within our products.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to support our growing customer base on many large, innovative software projects with well-known high street brands. You will be remarkable, with excellent problem-solving and communication skills. As a team player, you will fit straight into our open, collaborative, no-fear, egoless working environment.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community.
We offer a flexible working environment. The majority of our Development Services team are based in our offices in Henley-in-Arden, Warwick, London but we are also now expanding to South Africa. An average week may be split between the office and working at home but as we are a consulting business you also may also be required to travel and work on-site with some of our customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure with a strong understanding of IaaS and managing complicated infrastructure.
- DevOps delivery experience including the use of automation tools and containerisation to deliver CI/CD pipelines.
- Commercial experience of monitoring and maintaining Azure hosted infrastructure.
- Comfortable taking responsibility for building and testing pipelines that will be used for both development and production deployments.
- Analytical thinking, good decision-making skills
- The ability to analyse existing pipelines in terms of functionality and performance
- The ability to communicate effectively both inside and outside of the technical team.
- The ability to quickly learn and adjust to new technologies and processes
- Take accountability, responsibility and be passionate for quality team delivery
- Strong team building and personal skills
You will also have some experience of, or a desire to learn about the following:
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- A working understanding of Agile software development practices eg. Scrum, KanBan, XP
- Has had experience in scaling services.
- CI and build tools eg. Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo, MSBuild
- Version control solutions eg. Git, Mercurial
- Software development e.g. C#, Java, Python etc.
- Modern software development practices eg. TDD, BDD, Pairing
Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovative ideas and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in.