senior program manager
We’re looking for a Senior Program Manager to own and deliver the most complex and challenging programmes within REPL, acting as a leader and ambassador for REPL within a constantly changing and challenging environment.
Ideal candidates will have a varied and strong programmatic delivery experience across large complex clients and demonstrable experience working in a challenging consultancy environment. REPL are also looking for those individuals who have the ability to inspire and lead large teams and interact professionally with a diverse stakeholder group and build long-lasting trusted advisory relationships at the executive level
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Lead the delivery of a variety of complex IT and business programmes
- Define, mobilize and execute across different methodologies
- Provide delivery assurance and set the standard across all phases of the project lifecycle
- Deliver projects across all areas of retail including supply chain, in-store and workforce
- Drive change within a diverse client portfolio
- Build long client relationships based on being a trusted business advisor
- People leadership and development
- Supporting development and updating of overall delivery framework and tools
- Lead communications and drive engagement across all team members
- Ad-Doc support of partners with key BD, sales activities
- Drive internal process improvements
Obligatory Skills and Experience
- Varied experience delivering large and complex IT projects
- Strong leadership and line management skills (people focus)
- Strategic thinking and focus on future
- Senior Stakeholder management and relationship building (including opportunity management)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Persuasive: strong written and oral communicator.
- Business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Pro-active, flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to challenge current thinking.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a capability/practice Lead in a fast-moving consulting organization
- Awareness of the dynamics of a fast-growing consultancy operation