Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking to elevate your skills and thrive in a supportive, fast-paced, and dynamic environment? Where the work you do drives real, innovative, meaningful, and valued outputs?
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an experienced full stack software engineer to support our growing customer base on many large, innovative development projects with well-known high street brands. You will be remarkable, with excellent problem-solving and communication skills. As a team player, you will fit straight into our open, collaborative, no-fear, egoless working environment.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community.
We offer a flexible working environment. The majority of our Development Services team are based in our offices in Henley-in-Arden, Warwick, London but we are also now expanding to South Africa. An average week may be split between the office and working at home but as we are a consulting business you also may also be required to travel and work on-site with some of our customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of C# and a strong understanding of OO development, patterns, and practices
- Excellent knowledge of service development using the .NET (Core or framework)
- DevOps delivery experience including the use of automation tools and containerisation to deliver CI/CD pipelines.
- Database design and development (e.g. SQL, MongoDB)
- Comfortable taking responsibility for building and testing features that will be delivered to end users
- Analytical thinking, good decision-making skills
- The ability to analyse and debug existing code in terms of functionality and performance
- The ability to communicate effectively both inside and outside of the technical team.
- The ability to quickly learn and adjust to new technologies and processes
- The ability to deliver clear, concise, well-structured code that adheres to commercial standards
- Take accountability, responsibility and be passionate for quality team delivery
- Strong team building and personal skills
You will also have some experience of, or a desire to learn about the following:
- You will also have some experience of, or a desire to learn about the following:
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- A working understanding of Agile software development practices eg. Scrum, KanBan, XP
- Has had experience in scaling services.
- Microsoft Entity framework
- Working with Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Web API or ASP.Net
- Modern software development practices eg. TDD, BDD, Pairing
- CI and build tools eg. Jenkins, Bamboo, MSBuild
- Version control solutions eg. Git, Mercurial
Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovative ideas and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in.