service lifecycle manager.
We’re looking for a Service Lifecycle Manager to join us on a fixed term, 6-month contract basis. You’ll be assisting in the designing, transitioning, and operating of new and / or changed services from design to live for our client, alongside assisting to create and ensuring adherence to the defined Service Design, Transition and Operating procedures.What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Design and develop the Service Lifecycle processes, cadence and practices.
- Create and agree the service acceptance criteria within IT, 3rd party partners, and the wider business.
- Drive continuous process efficiencies and improvements for the service, including regular reporting.
- Define the service requirements including SLAs, hours of operation, non-functional requirements and perform gap analysis between standard support models and the requirements.
- Responsible for creating the service design & transition documentation to document the end-to-end service, reflecting the requirements and how they will be met.
- Own and drive Service Lifecycle processes and capabilities from running CAB to managing a priority incident to holding a business focused service review
- Assist in the development of the Service Management consultancy practice.
It would be great if you also had
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in managing and improving Service Design, Transition and Operation processes.
- A strong background in Service management roles, with solid understanding of service management frameworks and processes.
- High level of ITIL awareness, preferably supported by ITIL certifications. ITIL foundation qualification is a minimum requirement.
- Able to forge relationships with key stakeholders and drive successful outcomes.
- Third party supplier management.
- Experience of WMS, warehouse operations and supply chain projects.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer, and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.