consulting senior manager.
We’re looking for a Service Manager to join our team, ensuring and assuring the delivery of a first class Managed Services to REPL strategic customers. As our Service Manager, you’ll be ensuring that the full Service Lifecycle of processes and practices are in place and the Managed Service Team can deliver value to the customer.
This position is a both a senior stakeholder facing and team management role and requires that you establish and manage expectations with customers, aligned to the contractual obligations and drive the team to achieve those expectations to a high standard while always focusing on continuous improvement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Service Management Framework knowledge. You have an in-depth and working knowledge and experience of Service Management Framework (ITIL) principles and processes and the ability to apply your technical and service knowledge in managed services / project or programme activities.
- Service focus. You can maintain focus on the whole life of service delivery: from designing to developing to delivering and operating. You know how to ensure that a set of IT products, suppliers and vendors come together to deliver an IT service.
- Relationship management. You can identify, analyse, manage, and improve relationships with and between senior stakeholders. You know how to clarify mutual needs and commitments through consultation and consideration of impacts. By understanding and helping the customer, you can ensure that maximum benefit is gained from products and services.
- Service Management and Governance. You ensure that a clear governance framework is in place with your customers, preparing and presenting customer focused service review packs showing performance against SLA and KPI’s, customer and industry insights, Service Improvements and Risks.
- Continual service improvement. You can identify and explore opportunities for service and business improvement utilised a defined Service Improvement Methodology. You know how to drive analysis and identify, prioritise, and implement improvements and efficiencies, ensuring that the organisation derives maximum value from services. This includes recognising the potential for automation of processes, establishing costs and benefits of new approaches and managing change or assisting implementation where needed.
- Ownership and initiative. You can take ownership (as required) of incidents and problems ensuring that solutions continue to meet REPL and customer requirements and deliver value.
- Strategic thinking. You can take an overall perspective on business issues, events, activities and discuss their wider implications and long-term impact. This could include identifying patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements. You know how to focus on outcomes rather than solutions and activities.
- Supply Chain Business and Technical understanding. This knowledge underpins your ability to deliver the responsibilities and tasks for the role and ensures that you can apply the breadth and depth of Supply Chain business / operational and technical knowledge.
What we’re looking for:
- ITIL V3 or V4 qualification
- Supply Chain / Retail experience.
- A passion for Service Improvement.
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment.
- Excellent direction and people management skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff.
- Excellent stakeholder management to C Level skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to manage and prioritise and tasks and time efficiently.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to work.
It would be great if you had / a desire to learn about:
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services.
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading virtual, diverse teams.
- ITIL V3 Expert of V4 Specialist
- Six Sigma / CSIP experience
Why join REPL? We are strongly committed to our most valuable assets, you and our team of expert consultants. We firmly believe in happiness at work, it might sound elusive, but this principal guides our entire resourcing policy. Work-live balance is more than an industry jargon for us, it’s a core value!
We care about your career, so at REPL you will have the opportunity to learn on the job. Working for industry leading organisations, using cutting edge technology and developing real innovative solutions is what you can expect from this opportunity.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer, and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.