As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for implementing solutions and software functionality that meets customer needs and specifications. You will be responsible for the system design, configuration, testing, training and deployment of the solution, through to go live support, ensuring that it meets REPL Consulting quality standards.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead delivery of most complex client technical projects
- Build senior client relationships through high quality delivery work
- Act as solution architect across multiple projects and focus areas within retail (for example ePOS, workforce or supply chain)
- Define and challenge client business and technical requirements to ensure strategies and solutions are aligned with client needs.
- Design high quality end-to-end solutions to meet the client’s business needs both now and in the future by ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, scalable resilient and secure
- Define detailed specifications according to which solutions are defined, managed, and delivered.
- Ensure design practices, artefacts and processes are in line with leading industry patterns and practices.
- Provide technical governance and assurance for proposed solutions throughout the delivery life cycle.
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution design and delivery
- Focus on internal capability and people development
- Build expertise of best in class solutions / technology
What we’re looking for:
- Proven technical experience in fields of application, change, integration, architectural design and review.
- Strong problem-solving skills – Experience in resolving complex technical, strategic and business issues.