We’re looking for experienced Test Analysts, with a background of working in Scrum or Test teams, to take responsibility for preparing and executing all test-related activities for the programme, across business process/functional and technical elements and report directly to the respective Test Lead.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Adhere to the documented strategy for the test programme or product, ensuring efficiency, visibility and quality control
- Develop test conditions, scenarios, cases and scripts according to the specific test phases (e.g. System Test, Integration Test, etc.)
- Utilise both manual and automated testing, as appropriate
- Contribute to test planning
- Perform test-related tasks as per the established plans for the key test deliverables, working with colleagues, suppliers and customer resources as required
- Follow the defined approach and plan for specific test phases/sprints, including test preparation, execution and closure, and supporting monitoring and control processes
- Adhere to the (test) environment management strategy and plan
- Maintain a strong relationship with the key stakeholders and act as a point of contact for test-related activities across the product/programme and, especially, within the
- Scrum or Test Team. Working alongside customer, integrator and third-party resources as appropriate.
- Ensure customer requirements (functional and non-functional) are adequately defined and are met and ensure the quality of product/release is assessed and understood.
- Adhere to the documented quality control and assurance processes for the test deliverables
- Assist in the development of a high-performing team, alongside the other functional and technical consultants involved in test activities
- Manage and maintain testware
- Mentor colleagues and new starters
- Provide out of hours (test) support where required.
What we’re looking for:
- Hold ISTQB Foundation certificate
- Prior experience as a test analyst
- Proficient in BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Effective in both Waterfall and Agile Software development lifecycles
- Working within a cross-functional team environment, with defined planning and control processes
- Good communication skills with (internal and external) staff at all levels, including listening and providing answers
- Ability to identify and manage risks and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Self-organising, able to prioritise own workload and seek input from stakeholders when required.
- Able to support REPL’s seven pillars of development. Usability, maintainability, availability, extensibility, scalability, security and portability.
It would be ideal if you had / a desire to learn about:
- Understanding of quality management processes, including assurance
- Project delivery experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Experience with Point of Sale and Back-office systems, preferably in a design capacity
- International work experience
- Experience working in an Enterprise B2B and B2C mobile and web environment