We are looking to hire a Test Services Lead to provide delivery assurance for all test activities across client projects/programmes as well as providing leadership to support the internal growth of the test community.
The main purpose of this role is to take responsibility for leading all test activities across various project deliveries and responsible for the business processes, functional and technical elements. You’ll report directly to the Test Services Director but will also work closely with the Partner and Sales team and you’ll be responsible for helping to grow our rapidly scaling Test Services Practice.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with Test Services Director to define an overall global test strategy and approach
• Ensuring efficiency, visibility and quality control across all programmes
• Provide support and mentoring to Test Managers on planning and resourcing.
• Work with the Test Services Director to create a global Environment strategy across all programmes aligning on REPLs overall strategy
• Act as key point of contact for all test-related activities across the programme, coordinating across customer, integrator and third-party resources
• Work with the Sales teams on new opportunities including commercial activities
• Support reviewing and contributing to RFPs including customer presentations
• Work closely with our recruitment team ensuring recruitment priorities align with our opportunities
• Driving test best practice across delivery and implementation efficient and effective test processes
• Be a mentor to your team supporting career development and growth
• Support in the global growth of the practice
• Drives innovation across test automation portfolio
• Drive cross-skilling and hiring of new test automation capability
What we’re looking for:
• Prior project experience as a Global or Senior Test Programme Manager
• ISTQB qualification
• Familiar with common testing concepts, principles, approaches, tools and methods such as the SDLC, Agile and SAFe methodologies
• Leading a team and working with defined planning and control processes
• Strong communication skills with staff and customers at all levels, including listening and providing answers
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience of working with sales teams
• Experience of working in cross-functional teams, composed of System Integrator, Supplier and customer
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
• Strong Retail experience including managing global test teams
• Able for UK and occasional global travel