wms program manager
We’re looking for a Program Manager with WMS and/or Warehouse Automation Implementation Experience to join our team. The role will involve working closely with a REPL Consulting Director to plan projects with specific reference to scope, architecture, expenditure, management of suppliers & other third parties, delivery milestones and reporting to client management.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds. What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding the client’s business, goals and philosophy.
- Forming trusted advisor relationships with clients, developing an entire area of REPL’s business or capability, and developing the accounts, teams, people, knowledge, relationships in that area.
- Leading programmes, managing staff performance on current projects in the near term and mentoring consultants over the longer term.
- Managing third party contributions to programmes where appropriate.
- Monitoring programme and project progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Managing budgets, monitoring actual expenditure and costs against implemented solutions.
- Ensuring delivery is at the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan.
- Taking responsibility for the quality assurance and overall integrity of programmes, managing risks to the successful outcome including dependencies and the interfaces between sub-projects.
- Becoming the undisputed key point of contact for the client and to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Positioning REPL for future business development and sales opportunities.
Practical experience of leading large scale system integration in a commercial environment involving the following:
- WMS Implementation experience and ideally warehouse automation experience
- Previous experience as an IT Program Manager/Director initiating and managing programs in excess of £2m and managing teams in excess of 10 people, with multiple 3rd parties
- In-depth retail systems experience across a range of retail clients, preferably fashion and e-commerce
- PRINCE2 or PMP qualified
- Experience of both waterfall and agile methodologies especially Agile project management
- Takes ownership of a problem through to conclusion
- Personally credible: an excellent communicator with strong influencing skills
- Creative, dynamic, and driven
- Programme setup/org structures
- Governance setup and execution
- Program Management – planning, tracking, scope management, managing programme financials
- Software Project Management
- Infrastructure project management
- Solution Architecture
- Large scale deployment