As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for implementing solutions and software functionality that meets customer needs and specifications related to WMS. You will be responsible for the system design, configuration, testing, training and deployment of the solution, through to go-live support, ensuring that it meets REPL Consulting quality standards.
You will have WMS experience, preferably with extensive exposure to JDA Discrete, and have worked in either consultancy, support or project delivery. You will be the technical lead on client escalations, oversee root cause analysis and work with internal and external stakeholders to increase the monitoring, performance and robustness of solutions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead delivery of JDA/Blue Yonder WMS projects across the project lifecycle, from discovery through to go-live.
- Define business and technical requirements to ensure strategies and solutions are aligned with client needs.
- Design a functional and technical solution that meets complex client requirements both now and, in the future, by ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, scalable resilient and secure.
- Define detailed specifications according to which solutions are defined, managed, and delivered, in support of functional and technical project resources.
- Ensure design approach, artefacts and processes are in line with leading practices.
- Support interface mapping of critical data in order for automatic solution updates in line with client needs.
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution design and delivery.
- Build senior client relationships through high-quality delivery work.
- Support the client with functional testing and end to end acceptance testing escalating any failures and identifying causes
- Assist training delivery both internally and to clients
- Support Go-Live and rollout of the end solution
What we’re looking for:
- Strong problem-solving skills – Experience in resolving complex technical, functional and business issues.
- Experience of gathering complex customer requirements and shaping into solutions.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, the ability to articulate technical issues and solutions with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to question current thinking and provide viable business solutions
- End-to-end project delivery experience, from discovery through to deployment/go-live
- Previous experience within a WMS project delivery role, including requirements gathering, solution design, build, test and rollout phases of a project
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience of providing functional and technical solutions within a retail environment is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience within a leading global organisation or a consulting organisation
- Experience of leading international client engagements is preferred, but not essential