workforce transformation business consultant.
We’re looking for Workforce Transformation Consultants, who are keen to progress their careers in a highly talented and professional team to join us. As a Functional Consultant. you’ll be supporting business strategy and project delivery through system configuration, testing, training and deployment of the solution. The role will involve getting stuck into a variety of areas from supporting pre-sales activity through to go live support, all delivering to the REPL Consulting quality standards.
Ideally, you’ll have a background in Workforce Management and have worked in either retail, consultancy or project delivery but ultimately, you’ll possess excellent analytical skills and have a strong desire to learn. We’re looking for individuals who excel at interacting professionally at all levels, displaying credible, authoritative and persuasive presentation, negotiation and influencing skills. Experience of managing direct users and teams would also be a bonus.what you’ll be doing:
- Implementation of Workforce management solutions
- Working with clients to define requirements and map functionality and document any development or integration requirement
- Contributing to project planning and change delivery, by facilitating workshops and meetings, managing issues, identify causes and escalating where appropriate Analysing the impact of proposed solutions across the business and develop use cases to demonstrate business requirements and their impact on existing functions and processes
- Supporting the client with functional testing and end to end acceptance testing escalating any failures and identifying causes
- Assisting migration of solution to the production environment, support the Go-Live and rollout of end solution including the transition to business as usual
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate business/end-user documentation
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who’s passionate, driven and wants to showcase their skills to high profile clients across the Globe.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer, and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.